Adobe unveils Adobe Advertising Cloud, platform for managing advertising across TV, digital
The platform combines the capabilities from Adobe Media Optimizer and the recently acquired TubeMogul
LAS VEGAS, Nev. – March 21, 2017 — At Adobe Summit, Adobe unveiled its new Adobe Advertising Cloud, the industry’s first end-to-end platform for managing advertising across traditional TV and digital formats. Combining capabilities from Adobe Media Optimizer (AMO) and recently acquired TubeMogul, Adobe Advertising Cloud simplifies the delivery of video, display and search advertising across channels and screens.
Advertisers are facing an increasingly complex and fragmented landscape, with legacy silos for media planning and buying across TV and digital. That coupled with the proliferation of devices and massive amounts of data have made the advertising process overwhelming. According to the latest Adobe Digital Insights Advertising Report, 47 percent of global marketers said that not having an integrated data and media buying solution was one of their biggest challenges. To help advertisers better navigate this landscape and more effectively reach consumers, Adobe is launching its Advertising Cloud which unifies and streamlines the entire ad planning and buying process.
Now available globally, Adobe Advertising Cloud includes three offerings:
- AMO Search: the leading search management platform
- AMO Demand Side Platform: automates display, social, video and programmatic TV buying
- AMO Dynamic Creative Optimization (DCO): dynamic creative optimization tied into Creative Cloud
Adobe Advertising Cloud already manages roughly $3.5 billion in annualized ad spend on behalf of more than 1,000 global clients, including Allstate, Ford, Johnson & Johnson, Kraft, Liberty Mutual, L’Oréal, MGM, Nickelodeon and Southwest Airlines.
“With Adobe Advertising Cloud, brands can centralize all advertising planning and buying through one trusted platform with full transparency into exactly where their ads appear and how effective they are at driving business results,” said Brett Wilson, vice president and general manager, Advertising at Adobe. “We are bridging longstanding media gaps – not just between TV and digital, but also between brand and performance advertising.”
Advertising Cloud includes the following:
1. Cross-Channel Planning: Adobe Advertising Cloud is the most comprehensive platform to plan, buy and measure advertising. Advertisers can reach audiences wherever they are – whether they’re searching, on their social network or watching linear TV. The platform de-dupes TV and digital audiences, enabling marketers to build cost-effective incremental reach.
2. Media Activation Across Devices: Adobe Advertising Cloud’s seamless integration with Adobe Experience Cloud means that marketers can easily reach discrete audiences across screens. In early tests of the new platform, match rates of ad viewers across screens exceeded 90 percent, which is double the industry standard.
3. Performance Without Compromise: Through a wealth of tools and safeguards, Adobe Advertising Cloud helps advertisers achieve their goals without compromising brand safety, media quality or transparency.
4. Independence: Adobe Advertising Cloud is the largest independent advertising platform, with transparent fees and no media markups, ensuring Adobe Advertising Cloud’s incentives are always aligned with advertisers’.
5. Creative Optimization: Once you’ve defined audiences and know how to reach them, what message will be most effective? Through Adobe Advertising Cloud’s dynamic creative optimization solution, advertisers can create the most personalized, high-performing ads based on the customers’ interests or past behaviors.