AAM launches redesigned auditedmedia.com website
The Alliance for Audited Media has launched a newly redesigned website today at auditedmedia.com – and I have to say it is well done.
The last redesign came when the Audit Bureau of Circulations (or ABC) changed its name to the AAM and needed a rebranded website.
- Expanding the titles and data available in the Media Intelligence Center by merging with Certified Audit of Circulations (CAC).
- Launching AAM All Access to offer unlimited Media Intelligence Center access to all AAM clients.
- Broadening our digital expertise from ImServices Group, experts in technology certifications to guidelines set by the IAB, MRC and TAG.
- Partnering with the Association of National Advertisers (ANA) to help marketers understand the importance of credible media and connect them with AAM’s publishing and tech brands.
- Introducing new products like AAM Site Certifier, a new way to automatically verify website analytics, and AAM Brand View, an interactive profile that helps publishers boost their brand’s market recognition and gives buyers verified information to support their media decisions.
You can read more in Baer’s blog post here.