Cue Digital Media signs on to represent Business Insider and Tech Insider in Canada
TORONTO, Ontario – April 13, 2016 – Cue Digital Media announced today that it has entered into an exclusive partnership to represent Business Insider and Tech Insider in Canada.
Business Insider is the largest business news site in the US and one of the fastest growing news brands in the world. The company pioneered a digital-native approach to business news that is social and mobile at its core – and whose desirable audience is the next generation of business leaders. The site has enormous reach in Canada, US and abroad: 100 million unique visitors around the globe. Tech Insider, a new site that is already the most shared tech outlet on Facebook, has a fresh approach to covering technology, science, innovation and digital culture.
With the inclusion of Business Insider, Cue now ranks #2 among media companies in the comScore Business and Finance category, with a reach of more than 4.5 million unique visitors per month in Canada. In addition to Business Insider, Cue also represents CNN Money in Canada – CNN’s dedicated business site that delivers exclusive business, markets, technology, media, luxury and personal finance news.
“Business Insider has quickly become one of the world’s most influential digital media brands by serving business leaders with the stories they care most about,” says David U.K., CEO of Cue Digital Media. “We are thrilled to give Canadian advertisers exclusive access to Business Insider, Tech Insider, and CNN Money – globally renowned business publishers that offer large, business-savvy Canadian audiences that are curious, engaged and influential.”
“As Business Insider continues to expand its presence around the globe, it’s essential to partner with companies like Cue Digital Media that understand the profound transformation in how consumers of business news get their news and information,” says Julie Hansen, President and COO, Business Insider. “Cue has both the reach and market savvy to make the most of how we engage with audiences in Canada – an increasingly important market for us.”
Top Ranked Business and Finance media sites in Canada – Unique Visitors in Feb 2016
- Yahoo Finance – 6.2 million
- BUSINESS INSIDER/CNN Money ( Cue Digital Media) – 4.5 million Unduplicated UV’s
- Globe and Mail – Report on Business – 3 million
- MSN Money – 2.2 million
- Bloomberg – 2.1 million
- AOL – Huff Post Money and Finance – 2 million
- CBC.caBusiness – 1.8 million
(Source: comScore Feb 2016)
What You Need to Know About Business Insider
- 100% focused on digital storytelling and digital media
- More than 60% of visits come through mobile devices
- 83% of Business Insidervisitors in Canada are unduplicated with Yahoo Finance
- Business Insider has massive global reach on social platforms
- Twitter – 3.3 million followers
- Facebook – 6.0 million followers
- LinkedIn – 1.2 million followers