Adobe updates its social graphics mobile app Adobe Post
The social graphics app Adobe Post received a major update today. The app was originally released late last year, and this update brings the app up to version 2.5.
“We know many of you start your Post with a Remix design. It’s a simple way to get that spark of inspiration you need. In the past, we had to release a new version of the app for you to get new designs,” Adobe said in its blog post for the update.
“This is no longer the case with the 2.5 update; now, we can push new designs for you anytime. Wake up to fresh, gorgeous Remix Posts ready and waiting for you to get started. Be sure to check back weekly to collect new designs.”
Key new features in Adobe Post 2.5 include:
- Design and Share Live Photos – Apply beautiful designs to your creations and share them as video or Live Photos.
- Design Suggestion Wheel – Spin the Design Wheel to match existing styles or explore new ones. A completely new way to design, the wheel learns and suggests new style combinations as you spin it.
- Remix Feed of Fresh Designs – Get started in seconds with handcrafted templates made for social sharing. Check back weekly to collect fresh new professional designs.
- Smart Alignment Guides – Align your text with precision using Smart Guides.
- High-Quality Export Resolution – Support for 2560px x 2560px export resolution guarantees crisp and clear graphics for headers, slide graphics, desktop and more.