Aquafadas unveils ‘Next Gen App’ solution, as well as a redesigned ‘Cloud Connect’ user interface
New tool allows publishers to create branded apps completely online and update content in real-time once the app is published
“This tool allows publishers to create branded apps completely online,” said Charlie Claxton, Community Manager at Aquafadas.
- use a flexible app template that they can completely customize to fit their own needs using simple drag and drop controls
- easily group their digital content, editions and issues under dynamic sections in any category they like. For example, to feature top content, top selling editions, promotions, new releases etc.
- update content in real-time once the app is published
- devote sections to company news or even add a stock exchange RSS feed
- control access to their content with forced login
- create their app for free! No need to pay until they publish.
Aquafadas also announced that it had redesigned its Cloud Connect interface.
“The new streamlined UI offers a user-friendly dashboard that lets you create your apps using simple drag and drop controls,” Claxton said in a blog post on the company’s website.
Below is a demo of the new Next Gen App solution: