App store intelligence platform appFigures launches iPhone app
Companion to any appFigures plan, the app can be downloaded for free on the App Store
New York, NY – June 2, 2015 – appFigures, an app store intelligence platform helping developers successfully grow their business through powerful app analytics, today introduced its fully native iPhone app. The perfect companion to any appFigures plan, the app can be downloaded for free on the App Store or via https://appfigures.com/app.
Ideal complementary tool for app makers, appFigures for iPhone helps users keep a finger on the pulse of their app business with an intuitive dashboard and flexible reports such as total revenue (from app sales, in-app purchases and ads), downloads, ads and app store reviews.
The app features:
- A simple interface, designed from the ground up for the iPhone.
- Powerful and flexible reports display important information at a glance with the ability to filter and drill down by app/in-app, country, store, and network.
- Beautiful charts, custom built for clarity and style.
- Automatic review translation.
- Delightful conveniences such as offline mode, login with iCloud Keychain, easy sharing and more.
- Compatibility with all iPhone models.
“We set out to create an intuitive mobile analytics experience that brings important information to the forefront without sacrificing flexibility,” said Ariel Michaeli, CEO and co-founder of appFigures. “To do that, we built most interface components from the ground up, which allowed us to create a unique experience that we think will delight our users.”