Zmags announces launch of Creator platform for in-house marketing professionals
BOSTON, Mass. – April 28, 2015 — Content marketing technology specialists, Zmags, today announced the full commercial launch of its Creator platform, giving in-house marketing professionals the tools to rapidly deploy attention-grabbing digital experiences without the need for complex coding. To access a free trial of the Zmags Creator platform, please visit http://zmags.com/free-trial.
At launch, Creator is live with early retail adopters: high-fashion handbags and accessories retailer Brahmin, fashion retailer New York & Company and luxury department store Neiman Marcus. Early adopters of Creator are already seeing significant uplifts in engagement rates and a rapid return on investment: 50 percent increase in page views during the critical first ten seconds, 10x increase in page view times and double digit improvements in conversion rates.
“Creator has made me rethink how I design and create content for the web,” said Paul S. Carroll, vice president, Digital and E-commerce Creative at New York & Company. “It’s amazing — like taking a straitjacket off. And the results? User engagement has been comparable to some of the biggest weekends in the retail calendar.”
Alison Katz, director of Direct-to-Consumer at Brahmin, shared the handbag retailers’ success, “By using Zmags’ Creator solution, Brahmin has more than doubled its click-through rate and is driving more online revenue as a result. We are earning a 20:1 return on our investment.”
Moreover, 55 percent of Web page views are getting less than 15 seconds of attention1. Time is the new currency, and marketers have just moments to attract consumers and engage them in a transactional experience.
“Marketers need powerful and intuitive tools that give them the freedom to experiment with creative ideas, collaborate and reach their consumers with attention-grabbing digital experiences in the moments that matter. Consumers expect instant digital gratification, and Creator makes it possible for marketers to deliver it.”
To understand the changing dynamics of time for both marketer and consumer, see the infographic “15 Stats That Show Why Time Is the New Currency for CMOs” at http://zmags.com/downloads/Time_Is_the_New_Currency_infographic.pdf.
4Rs of Instant Digital Gratification
To succeed in this new paradigm, marketers need to give consumers the instant results and interaction they crave by delivering on the 4Rs of instant digital gratification.
- Rich: Make an impact by delivering rich and immersive experiences images, content and assets in an enterprise-grade content management library
- Collect and manage your rich images, content and assets in an enterprise-grade content
- Offer interactive, attention-grabbing experience features, like video, animations, unique fonts, and light boxes
- Rapid: Create and deploy those experiences rapidly to accelerate time-to-market
- Implement your content marketing solution in less than 24 hours and start using it immediately
- Create and A/B test experiences in seconds using an easy drag-and-drop interface
- Collaborate with team members and approval stakeholders in real time
- Publish digital Web experiences instantly
- Reach: Connect with consumers across every digital touchpoint
- Preview multi-channel design in-platform
- Deliver new experiences omni-channel with the push of a button
- Learn and implement consumer engagement best practices from a deep knowledge base of hundreds of customer deployments
- Reach: Revenues: Make it easy for consumers to buy
- Integrate easily with top e-commerce platforms, such as Demandware, hybris/SAP, Magento, ATG and IBM’s WebSphere
- Increase conversions with real-time pricing updates, shop-the-look and direct-to-cart options, and one-click purchasing
- Analyze performance metrics and publish instant updates
A detailed discussion of the 4Rs of instant digital gratification can be found in the e-book “Mastering Marketing in the Moment” here.