LiveDeal acquires retail platform DealTicker.com
With this acquisition, LiveDeal will now expand its platform to offer retail goods and services including; clothing, jewelry, designer brands, electronics, health and beauty supplies
LAS VEGAS, NV – May 6, 2014 — LiveDeal Inc., a publicly traded company that operates livedeal.com, a geo-location based mobile marketing platform that enables restaurants to publish “real-time” and “instant offers” to nearby consumers, today announced that it has acquired DealTicker, an online platform company that offers discounted products and services in the US and Canada. This acquisition marks an expansion of LiveDeal’s successful restaurant deal engine into the retail industry. Further, as a result of this acquisition, the Company expects a significant percentage growth in revenues.
Jon Isaac, President and CEO of LiveDeal said of the acquisition, “We believe that the DealTicker acquisition gives us a strong foothold in the discounted products space, and it gets us off to a strong start in our expansion into this arena. DealTicker’s team has the potential to create the most unique products platform ever, and change the way people buy products online.”
“We are excited to work with Jon and the LiveDeal team to deliver the best deals on the most enticing products for users to enjoy,” said Julian Gleizer, co-founder and CEO of DealTicker. He added, “We believe that people will always be value-oriented. For this reason, we are confident that LiveDeal will ultimately be the one place to find unique offerings at great prices.”
With this acquisition, LiveDeal will now expand its platform to offer retail goods and services including; clothing, jewelry, designer brands, electronics, health and beauty supplies, as well as products for the home, children, pets and much more. The acquisition also expands LiveDeal’s current user base, its audience, and it positions the company for exponential growth. While LiveDeal expands to offer these retail products and services to consumers, it will continue its aggressive growth campaign to expand the Company’s restaurant deal engine in the US and Canada.
Consumers and business owners can find the Company’s www.livedeal.com and www.dealticker.com online and mobile platforms using the Apple iOS and Android Apps.
What is livedeal.com?
livedeal.com is a unique, real-time “deal engine” that connects merchants with consumers. The Company believes that it has developed a first-of-its-kind web/mobile platform providing restaurants with full control and flexibility to instantly publish customized offers whenever they wish to attract customers. The website includes a number of user and restaurant-friendly features, including:
- an intuitive interface enabling restaurants to create limited-time offers and publish them immediately or on a preset schedule that is fully customizable;
- state-of-the-art scheduling technology giving restaurants the freedom to choose the days, times and duration of the offers, enabling them to create offers that entice consumers to visit their establishment during their slower periods;
- advanced publishing options allowing restaurants to manage traffic by limiting the number of available vouchers to consumers;
- superior geo-location technology allowing multi-location restaurants to segment offers by location, thereby attracting customers to slower locations while eliminating potential over-crowding at busier sites;
- innovative proprietary restaurant indexing methodology; and
- a user-friendly mobile and desktop web interface allowing consumers to easily browse, download and instantly redeem “live” offers found on livedeal.com based on their location.
Restaurants can sign up to use the LiveDeal platform at the Company’s website (www.livedeal.com).