Coffee Table Media launches new line of ‘Digital Coffee Table Books’
All websites in the series are designed to create an experience of artistry the user gets by reading through a coffee table book
LONDON, England – January 21, 2014 — ‘Coffee Table Media’, the UK based media company specializing in online video content syndication, launched its newly redesigned series of niche websites, all designed and targeted as digital coffee table books. The first two sites of the series are http://www.pilatesforlife.tv and http://www.bakingforlife.tv, dedicated to Pilates lifestyle and the world of baking, respectively.
The concept of leisure-oriented, well-designed websites, the idea of images and videos over words, while simplifying the user experience and maximizing views was at the core of Coffee Table Media’s vision. All videos and content management on the digital coffee table books are produced and accompanied by industry experts for Pilates, eco-living and baking.
“The response to the first Coffee Table sites has been amazing”, said Eran Ben Sabat, Coffee Table’s CMO. “And we are excited that users can now experience the new Pilatesforlife.tv and Bakingforlife.tv sites. We’ve invested great effort in the past six months creating this new experience across our refreshed brand and it shows”.
All websites in the series are designed to create an experience of artistry the user gets by reading through a coffee table book. They are featured with an above the fold interface, navigation from left to right and a book-like approach in design and usability.
The content providers for all Coffee Table Book’s websites include ‘Video Elephant’, ‘Indivisual’, ‘Janson Media’, ‘BigMedia Holdings LLC’, ‘ComedyTime Inc’, ‘Watch Mojo’, and more to come.
Pilates for life TV includes:
- A complete world of Pilates and eco-friendly lifestyle videos
- Pilates lessons from worldwide fitness experts
- User’s exercise of choice, by level, body part or mood
- Basic tools and info such as a BMI calculator, fact about nutrition and Pilates philosophy and a sports-wear brands’ index
- A direct search of Pilates classes worldwide
Baking for life TV includes:
- A large variety of baking categories: Cakes, cookies, pies & tarts, cupcakes etc.
- Personalized baking book for more returning users
- Special videos for niches like kids and gluten-free eaters
Coffee Table Media is expected to launch additional web sites on lifestyle and sports such as beauty, soccer, cycling and stand-up comedy.