Public beta launched for Google Web Designer, tool to build HTML5 websites and ads
The DoubleClick Advertisers Blog today announced the launch of a public beta for Google Web Designer. The software can be downloaded here.
“Today, we’re excited to announce the public beta of Google Web Designer, a new professional-quality design tool that makes HTML5 creative accessible to everyone from the designer to the dabbler,” Sean Kranzberg, Lead Engineer, Google Web Designer wrote.
According to Google the new HTML5 solution enables you to:
- Create animated HTML5 creative, with a robust, yet intuitive set of design tools.
- View and edit the code behind your designs and see your edits reflected back on the stage automatically.
- Build ad creatives seamlessly for DoubleClick and AdMob, or publish them to any generic environment you choose.
- Receive updates to the product automatically, without having to re-download the application.
- Access all of this entirely for free.
The software requires Windows 7 or 8, or the Max OX 10.7 or higher.
Here is the promotional video posted by Google onto YouTube: